In order to improve their women's Course Race 2 Bib Shorts, Louis Garneau traveled Europe and collaborated with leading specialists to develop the LGneer fabric. As compression needs are different throughout the thigh, the LGneer offers 3 compression zones with variable fabric thickness to optimize blood flow. For example, compression is much greater around the quadriceps, a very solicited muscle during a cycling effort, than at the hips, where more space is needed to ensure flexibility and a good pedal stroke. The light grip at thigh's end offers the ideal range of motion while a softer and more flexible chamois better shapes to your body. As for the "pit stops," you no longer need to keep your partners waiting thanks to the easily detachable straps that will have you in and out of the restrooms as fast as the boys.
- LGneer: The most technical engineered fabric in the lineup that they have developed to help you beat your personal best as a racer or weekend warrior.
- CB Lazer Rev: Its construction is developed to never shred. Its compressive quality maximizes muscular performance and recovery.
- Power Mesh: Four-way stretchability, extreme breathability and quick drying
- Mesh WB: 4-way stretch 2-tone texturized mesh for ventilation, moisture management and comfort.
- Coldblack treatment reflects UV rays to keep you cool
- Detachable straps at front and open back: Allow to quickly and easily lower the bib to facilitate "pit stops"
- Aero single-layer, laser-cut bottom
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 9.5"/24 cm
- Alphamantis Aero Technology
- 5 Motion Chamois - Women
|Multi/Black / Large||775504433462||1058384-1B9-L||41767|