This 11-speed freehub is only compatible with model-year 2013 (V8) and 2014 (V9) Zipp wheelsets. Check that your hub has a black end cap before using this freehub. Use the spacer for compatibility with 10-speed Shimano and SRAM drivetrains after installation. The red freehub is designed for SRAM or Shimano drivetrains and includes a spacer for 10-speed compatibility. The blue freehub is designed for Campagnolo drivetrains. The Campagnolo version requires one 0.25mm axle washer, which is included. - 10 to 11-speed wheel conversion can only be completed by an authorized Zipp Service Center - Not intended to convert older 10-speed freehub wheels to 11-speed freehub wheels - Only intended to swap freehub compatibility (SRAM/Shimano - Campagnolo) with current 11-speed wheels - Includes cassette spacer - Material: Aluminum
$1,500.00 $2,100.00 29% Off
If perfection is the standard, then the 303 Firecrest wheelset delivers everything you could ask for, including a heritage forged in the Spring Classics.
$2,174.99 $2,674.99 19% Off
Zipp 404 Firecrest 10/11s Shimano Wheelset
Zipp optimized its Firecrest technology to build a highly aerodynamic 82mm rim—the Zipp 808 Firecrest Tubular. Designed for efficient power transfer and stable control in time trial and triathlon competition, the 808's wide 27.5mm rim shape provides confident tracking in crosswinds and over rough surfaces. Built with Zipp's excellent 77/177 hubset that features optimized flange geometry and Sapim CX-Sprint spokes to increase lateral stiffness, this 1,700-gram wheelset combines toughness and reliability in a wind-shedding package that has to be ridden to fully appreciate. Each wheel includes specially-designed Tangente Platinum Pro Evo brake pads, Zipp Integrated Valve Extender with valve-core wrench, rim tape, and quick release.
$10.80 - $14.99
- Replacement straight pull spokes for Zipp 88 (Front) and 188 (Rear) Hubs
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
- Cold forged 2.0mm 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Nipples sold separately - 213g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many Shimano / Japanese rear hubs with 135mm spacing - Type: Hollow Axle - Threads: 10mm x 1 - Diameter: 10mm - Length: 146mm - 1 axle per bag
$89.99 - $96.99
- Road racing/training rim based on the Aerohead rim with a wider footprint that allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - Tire profile mimics the characteristics of a tubular - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking - O/C version: Off center design allows for dramatically improved spoke tension on a dished wheel, the A23 OC allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - US made A23 rims now feature a tubeless ready design. Combine that with the new 21mm wide Velotape kit and you have a fool-proof Road and Cyclocross tubeless tire setup
- Deep section Road racing, Triathlon, Commuting, Touring, Track racing, and Singlespeed rim for strength and aerodynamics - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking
Surly Rim Strips have one job and they do it well. They cover the cutouts in your rim and — if you're running a tube — they protect it from spoke heads and other sharp matter (okay, so maybe they have TWO jobs but they do them both really well.) Rim strips are crucial and should be used with all Surly rims. Ours come in an array of colors so you can really "express yourself." Surly Rim strips are available in two different materials: PVC and Nylon. PVC is great if you plan on only running tubes. However, if there's any part of you that wants to try this tubeless thing you've been hearing about, Nylon strips are just the ticket. They're thinner and offer minimal stretch so they stay put and lay nicely inside the rim to provide a secure seal. Plus, they're lighter which we all know means you'll go faster… maybe.
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
$11.99 - $20.00
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
$15.99 - $19.99
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
Shimano's Dura-Ace C50 Carbon Clincher Wheels are a great upgrade to take your road riding to the next level. They're perfect for your local group rides, that epic grand fondo or full-on racing, whether you enjoy flat, fast criteriums, hilly road races, or beating the clock in time trials. The 50mm-deep rims are made of carbon with aluminum brake tracks for a sweet blend of lightness plus durability. These light, stiff, agile wheels rocket up to speed, flatten climbs and cheat the wind saving you energy and adding free speed on every ride. These wheels also boast top-of-the-line Dura-Ace hubs and bladed spokes for even more energy savings.
The lightweight Dura-Ace C40 Carbon Clincher wheelset is the ultimate all-rounder. Yet, it’s still aero thanks to the wide rim you’ll see at the C40. This carbon wheelset has an increase in rigidity for improved aerodynamic performance, while maintaining a comfortable riding experience. Its braking, handling and acceleration are top notch. - Responsive acceleration - Wide section rim - Carbon laminate rim
The best price on the market for a wheel meant to be ridden. Single-wall rims and hubs that come out of the box round and true. - 25mm external rim width
The best price on the market for a wheel meant to be ridden. Single-wall rims and hubs that come out of the box round and true.
Our best value in Quick-release disc wheels.
A great price on rock-solid wheels. Using the made-in-America NoBS rim from Velocity, these 36-spoke units are ready for cargo, heavyweights, and maybe even potholes…
$3.85 - $3.99
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
Origin-8's Track Cog Lock Ring with left-handed threading and 1.29 x 24tpi in a chrome finish completes your basic track cog locking needs.
Constructed of DuPont Cordura with taped seams for a durable, element proof bag. - Designed to hold one wheel: road or mountain - The padded center is double lined for durability - A small zippered inner pocket in the bag holds tools - Constructed of DuPont Cordura and is completely seam taped
Protect your tubes without adding bulk with these Rim Strips from FSA. They're lightweight, and come in different lengths according to wheel size. Peace-of-mind comes standard.
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
The DT Swiss 240s road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. On the winning end of countless Grand Tour stages and local races alike, these hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
The DT Swiss 240s road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. Lace it up and it'll roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. The legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional dependability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals.
- Bladed Competition spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 190g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
Page 1 of 2 Next page