$39.99 - $50.00
Smooth, controlled braking is yours with Avid's G2 CleanSweep Rotor. It utilizes cross-drilled technology to dissipate heat and cut weight, giving you a consistent feel at the lever and predictable speed control in all conditions.
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
$15.00 - $19.99
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
Self balancing design allows for completely symmetric set up and pad pressure. Forged alloy skeleton arms are extremely stiff and lightweight. - Includes special compound brake pads for optimal braking on both wet and dry surfaces - Compatible with all Ergopower shift levers - Compatible with all tires up to 32mm - Independent adjustment of individual arms - Brake Mount Type: Direct Mount Road Caliper - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Pad Type: Cartridge - Weight: 176 grams (Front)
$21.99 - $24.99
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
$11.99 - $21.99
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts (Campagnolo) are a nice upgrade for Campagnolo sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims. Choose from Friction Fit and Click Fit for Campagnolo regular and Skeleton brakes respectively.
- Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Intended Brake Type: U-Brake - Pad Type: One Piece
Compatible with cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability.
Prime Expert: Standard hose, steel hardware, push rod, and semi-metallic pads - Poppet Cam provides tool free, on the fly adjustment of the dead stroke - Increased mechanical advantage throughout lever stroke - Top loading pads with new pad design and material - Crosshair disc brake adjustment system allows you to very quickly and very accurately align your calipers with a hex key set screw - Rotors and adpaters sold separately
The SRAM RED Brake Caliper Set's braking power and modulation are maximized thanks to the cleverly designed AeroLink arms. Those arms amplify braking power and the aggressive, precision shaping of the caliper body and arms maintain stiffness while REDucing weight and yielding a smaller, more aerodynamic profile. Even minute details, such as the quick-release and barrel adjuster are designed to optimize aerodynamic performance so when you want to go fast, you fly! And wide profile, aero wheels fit perfectly thanks to independent spring tension adjustments and increased wheel and tire clearance. To finish these fantastic brakes, SwissStop Flash Pro brake pads are mounted to SRAM lightweight, aerodynamic pad retainers.
Shimano's 105 Front Brake Caliper utilizes Shimano's Super SLR pivot location for excellent braking. The brake is made of light, durable cold-forged aluminum and boasts Shimano's compact construction, which minimizes flex for fast response, uniform pressure and top-notch stopping power in all conditions. Plus, this fine stopper has an adjustment barrel and centering screws for easy fine-tuning, as well as a quick release and wheel guides for easy wheel removal and replacement.
$195.99 - $200.99
- Increased Overall Braking Performance - Integrated Sleek Low-Profile Caliper Design - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size - Intuitive Braking Control - Smooth And Light Operation - SLR-EV Technology
Profile's 3/One Aluminum Aerobrake Levers are light and supremely aerodynamic, the perfect complement to your cutting-edge triathlon or time-trial bicycle. They boast feathery, stiff, and ergonomic 1-finger aluminum levers with a composite mount, and internal cable routing capabilities for optimum aerodynamics (cables sold separately).
Install Cane Creek's Ergo Stoker Levers on your stoker bars and give your co-pilot a comfortable place for their hands. The ergonomic design ensures long haul comfort.
Shimano Ultegra RT800 centerlock disc rotors. - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Freeza technology, 3-layer structure with aluminum core and stainless steel outer layers and additional aluminum cooling fins reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 150 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - Hub/Disc Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds - Rotor Type: Two Piece
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
- Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000/1700 - Adjustable Contact Point: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Weight: 418 g
- Non-Integrated brake levers for urban, Singlespeed, Cross, Tri and tt use - Ergonomic aluminum lever with grippy, textured rubber hoods - Includes spring loaded push button cable tension quick release.
- Adapts 35mm CenterLock rotor-mount splines to accept an International Standard 6-bolt, 44mm BCD rotor - Does not fit Saint-style 47mm Oversize CenterLock, and will not work with thicker, aluminum-carrier Hope 2005+ style Mono-series rotors - Designed for up to 210mm rotors - Tabs in adapter mate to (6) M5 rotor bolt holes and is secured by CenterLock-style lockring, sandwiching 6-bolt rotor to adapter - Lockring requires a 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket wrench - CL-IS adapter is black and lockring is black with silver etching: 29g
Shimano's Ultegra Brake Calipers feature lightweight, stiff, cold-forged aluminum arms and a symmetrical dual-pivot design with twin bearings for smooth, easy operation with modulation and power to spare. Direct Mount design integrates the brakes with the frame for improved aerodynamics and increased braking power. Pair them with Shimano's Ultegra polymer-coated brake cable and scrubbing speed feels almost effortless. Setup is fast and simple with cartridge brake pads equipped with conical washers.
Slip Avid's Rim Wrangler 2 Brake Pad Inserts into your Rim Wrangler 2 cartridges (sold separately) for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
- Brake Position: Rear - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Defined Color: Black
$81.99 - $84.99
Shimano Dura-Ace Center Lock rotors feature Freeza technology: a 3-layer structure with an aluminum core and stainless steel outer layers and additional aluminum cooling fins. This reduces rotor surface temperatures approximately 150 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors. - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm hubs (sold separately)
Fast, technical descents demand confidence, and Shimano's Dura-Ace Dual-Pivot Brake Calipers set the standard in stopping power. Lightweight, cold-forged aluminum construction and symmetrical pivots offer consistent braking power and modulation. Exceptionally light action, enhanced control, and smooth operation come courtesy of twin pivot bearings.
The squeeze of our levers is what dreams are made of (and you know which dreams we're talking about). Most of our levers can be swapped to be run either front or rear, which is convenient if you like to your brakes reversed and a Godsend if you bust a lever in the middle of the woods. Avid levers are easy to install, simple to set up, and a pleasure to pull. - Reach Adjustment - Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster - Compatible with mechanical disc brakes and linear-pull brakes
Previous page Page 2 of 2