- Anti-Loosening, Anti-Corrosion thread prep with PTFE - Two colors offer coating for different spoke lengths
This Wheels Mfg. Double End Bottom Bracket wrench fits 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 44mm as well as 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 48.5mm. - Machined aluminum - Anodized red. - Compatible with all current Wheels Mfg bottom brackets with notched cups
An indispensable tool for the serious amateur bike mechanic or smaller bike shop, the Wheels Manufacturing Bearing Press is designed for installation of bottom brackets or sealed bearings with a minimum I.D. of 10mm. - Package includes 2 handles and a 3/8"-12 threaded rod - Economy Bearing Press, used with separately-purchased bearing adaptors
This 23-piece Wheels Mfg. drift set is used to install 10mm and larger inside diameter sealed bearings, using a press with 3/8" diameter rod - Includes open bore and over axle drifts for 6802, 6901, 6902, 6903, 6000, and 6001 bearings - 10mm ID hole, for use with Wheels Manufacturing PRESS-1 or PRESS-4 bearing press handles
This is Wheels Manufacturing's new toolkit for installing, removing, and servicing Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets. The kit includes their new bottom bracket socket tools for installing and removing Wheels Mfg. BB cups with the following spline patterns: 48.5mm 16-notch, 44mm 16-notch (may be compatible with FSA MegaEVO BB cups, Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ and FSA). It also includes sealed bearing extractors for 22mm, 24mm, and 30mm ID bearings. Includes - T-Handles with 1/2" threaded rod - (2) Universal bottom bracket drift (BB-OB) - (1) 48.5mm/44mm, 16-notch Bottom Bracket Socket - (1) 48.5mm, 16-notch Single Sided BB Socket - (1) 30mm ID sealed bearing extractor - (1) 24mm ID sealed bearing extractor - (1) 22mm ID sealed bearing extractor - (1) receiver cup - (1) 44mm receiver cup sleeve - (1) 42mm receiver cup sleeve - (1) 39mm receiver cup sleeve - (1) bearing pusher shaft - (1) 3/8" to 1/2" square drive adapter - Wood base
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
Periodic hydraulic remote bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Reverb and X-Loc remotes functioning at their best.
• Properly installs Ritchey carbon bars and stems with no risk of overtightening. • May work with other brands - check manufacturer's torque recommendations • Ritchey recommends using Liquid Torque on clamping surfaces of lightweight components • Preset 5Nm torque key • Includes 3, 4, and 5mm hex keys, T20, T25, and Phillips #1 • Bit holder included
- Xtreme chain lube is formulated for long-distance and extreme off-road conditions - MFR bonds to metal surfaces and resists build-Up and tackiness, in addition to shedding water
- Consumer grade spray cleaner removes dirt and grime - Safe on all parts including carbon
- Consumer grade water-based silicone bicycle polish - Safe on all parts including carbon - Protects against uv rays, water and dirt
- Holds socket tool to BB axle to eliminate slippage during removal and installation. New spring preload allows increased flexibility and rotation during use. - New design works with square taper and splined axles with M8, M12, or M15 internal spindle thread. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Use with Pedro's Splined Bottom Bracket Socket. Compatible with Pedro's Pro Socket Handle. If you have ever battled with an over-tightened Shimano and ISIS Drive splined bottom bracket cup, you know why Pedro's created the BB Socket Holder. Though these types of bottom brackets proved themselves as the standard for many years and continue to be found on many bikes, the tendency for their shallow splines to slip during removal or installation has resulted in more than a few expletives, high frustration levels, and worst of all, injuries. The Pedro's BB Socket Holder II provides a simple, shop-quality tool that solves this problem. The new design works on bottom brackets spindles with M8, M12, or M15 threads and adds spring preload for increased flexibility and rotation during use. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Pedro's socket tools provide the professional quality, precision fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Working closely with each manufacturer, Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The External Bottom Bracket Socket is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, with any 24mm socket/wrench, with any square 1/2" drive, or in a bench vise. The Pedro's External Bearing Bottom Bracket Socket fits 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups, including: Shimano Hollowtech II, Campagnolo Ultra-Torque and Power Torque, Race Face, FSA, SRAM, Truvativ, Chris King, and Phil Wood outboard bearing. - Fits all 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups - Designed to work with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, 24mm socket or wrench, a square 1/2" drive, or in a bench vise
$1.69 - $4.49
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
$5.95 - $7.99
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Precision measurement awaits with Park's Tape Measure. This small and handy tool boasts a tough, composite housing, as well as both Metric and English readings of up to 3.65 meters/12 feet.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
All metal cup made of 304 Stainless Steel.
$7.49 - $9.99
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
All metal cup made of 304 Stainless Steel.
The Park FR-1 Freewheel Remover fits Shimano freewheels made since 1985. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
It's a spoon! It's a fork! Park's Stainless-Steel Spork is a take-along culinary multi-tool made from high-quality, rustproof stainless steel with a comfortable vinyl-coated handle. Who said nutrition has to come from energy bars? Pack your favorite eats and Park's Spork for enjoying on-the-ride snacks and mid-repair munchies in style! The Spork has a hole for carrying it on a keychain or hanging it on your workbench.
$9.95 - $14.99
Park Tool is world-renowned for their bicycle industry tools, and their pumps are no exception. Keep yours up to speed and working smoothly with these rebuild kits. - 1096K: Contains one #1081 head as well as one #1075 plunger gasket for older PFP-2 and first generation PFP-4 floor pumps. Also compatible with second-generation PFP-4 floor pumps. - 1096X: Contains one #1096R head, one #1472 fitting, and one #1075 plunger gasket for second generation PFP-4 floor pumps. Also compatible with PFP-2 and first-generation PFP-4 floor pumps. - 1096Z: Contains one #1096R head, one #1472 fitting, and one #1087 plunger gasket for PFP-5 and PFP-7 floor pumps. Also compatible with PFP-3, PFP-6, and PFP-8 floor pumps.
Park's Pin Spanners are designed for maximum usefulness and versatility at the best value. Tough high-carbon tool steel is used to ensure long life and the handles are vinyl coated for a great grip and color-coded for easy identification. The red-handled SPA-2 is for turning the bearing cones on most freewheels and the one-key-release rings on crankarms.
Park's Bottom Bracket/Cassette Tool for Campagnolo is an indispensable tool for your Campagnolo drivetrain. It's for installing and removing all Record, Chorus, Centaur and Athena bottom brackets, and all Campagnolo cassette lockrings.
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
A worn chain shifts poorly and wears sprockets at an accelerated rate. Park Tool's Chain-Wear Indicator is a “go-no go” gauge designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches .5% and .75%, the points at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement. The updated CC-3.2 is longer, more accurate and features permanent measurement markings.
Page 1 of 3 Next page