$10.99 - $11.99
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
$12.99 - $17.99
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
- Anti-Loosening, Anti-Corrosion thread prep with PTFE - Two colors offer coating for different spoke lengths
This Wheels Mfg. Double End Bottom Bracket wrench fits 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 44mm as well as 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 48.5mm. - Machined aluminum - Anodized red. - Compatible with all current Wheels Mfg bottom brackets with notched cups
This is Wheels Manufacturing's new toolkit for installing, removing, and servicing Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets. The kit includes their new bottom bracket socket tools for installing and removing Wheels Mfg. BB cups with the following spline patterns: 48.5mm 16-notch, 44mm 16-notch (may be compatible with FSA MegaEVO BB cups, Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ and FSA). It also includes sealed bearing extractors for 22mm, 24mm, and 30mm ID bearings. Includes - T-Handles with 1/2" threaded rod - (2) Universal bottom bracket drift (BB-OB) - (1) 48.5mm/44mm, 16-notch Bottom Bracket Socket - (1) 48.5mm, 16-notch Single Sided BB Socket - (1) 30mm ID sealed bearing extractor - (1) 24mm ID sealed bearing extractor - (1) 22mm ID sealed bearing extractor - (1) receiver cup - (1) 44mm receiver cup sleeve - (1) 42mm receiver cup sleeve - (1) 39mm receiver cup sleeve - (1) bearing pusher shaft - (1) 3/8" to 1/2" square drive adapter - Wood base
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$7.99 - $100.00
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
• Penetrating all purpose lubricant with PTFE • Repels moisture and prevents rust and corrosion • Use on chains, cables and pivot points • Loosens rusted and corroded nuts and bolts • Ideal for all conditions wet, dry, road and trail • 12 ounces
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
Periodic hydraulic remote bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Reverb and X-Loc remotes functioning at their best.
$12.99 - $26.99
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
$7.90 - $19.99
- Premium red formula all-purpose bicycle grease
- Consumer grade water-based silicone bicycle polish - Safe on all parts including carbon - Protects against uv rays, water and dirt
$13.99 - $20.50
- Consumer grade spray cleaner removes dirt and grime - Safe on all parts including carbon
$12.99 - $33.00
- Xtreme chain lube is formulated for long-distance and extreme off-road conditions - MFR bonds to metal surfaces and resists build-Up and tackiness, in addition to shedding water
- Holds socket tool to BB axle to eliminate slippage during removal and installation. New spring preload allows increased flexibility and rotation during use. - New design works with square taper and splined axles with M8, M12, or M15 internal spindle thread. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Use with Pedro's Splined Bottom Bracket Socket. Compatible with Pedro's Pro Socket Handle. If you have ever battled with an over-tightened Shimano and ISIS Drive splined bottom bracket cup, you know why Pedro's created the BB Socket Holder. Though these types of bottom brackets proved themselves as the standard for many years and continue to be found on many bikes, the tendency for their shallow splines to slip during removal or installation has resulted in more than a few expletives, high frustration levels, and worst of all, injuries. The Pedro's BB Socket Holder II provides a simple, shop-quality tool that solves this problem. The new design works on bottom brackets spindles with M8, M12, or M15 threads and adds spring preload for increased flexibility and rotation during use. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Pedro's socket tools provide the professional quality, precision fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Working closely with each manufacturer, Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The External Bottom Bracket Socket is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, with any 24mm socket/wrench, with any square 1/2" drive, or in a bench vise. The Pedro's External Bearing Bottom Bracket Socket fits 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups, including: Shimano Hollowtech II, Campagnolo Ultra-Torque and Power Torque, Race Face, FSA, SRAM, Truvativ, Chris King, and Phil Wood outboard bearing. - Fits all 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups - Designed to work with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, 24mm socket or wrench, a square 1/2" drive, or in a bench vise
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl dipped grips. The RP-1 has .9mm tips on straight blades for small, internal snap rings. The tips open from 22mm to 0 (tips touching).
Having trouble getting at internal nipples? Park's 3-Way Internal Nipple Wrench comes to your rescue. It features a 3.2mm square drive, as well as 5 and 5.5mm hex sockets that slip perfectly into the tight surroundings of most rims. It also utilizes Park's innovative Y-shape design that provides heaps of leverage and comfort.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Park's Bottom Bracket Wrench has 2 ends to fit slotted bottom bracket adjusting cups and cups with raised 16mm wrench flats common on older English and less-expensive bicycles. Please ask if you have any questions whether this wrench is right for your repair.
A great shop accessory made to hold a wide variety of axles, spindles and any Park Tool Freewheel Remover/Lockring Tool. Made from precision extruded aluminum.
Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning Fluid is a 100% biodegradable, natural, plant-based degreaser formulated for use in Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber or as a general purpose degreaser. It won't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber parts. Use CB-4 full strength, do not dilute with water. Cover parts in solvent and scrub using a brush. 16-ounce bottle
Park's BBT-32 is the perfect solution for the home mechanic installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment-cast steel, the BBT-32 utilizes a flat tooth profile to ensure maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup and features 32mm wrench flats.
Park's BBT-18 is a heavy duty, investment cast tool for installing and removing all Shimano, ISIS Drive, and ISIS Overdrive 8-notch bottom bracket cups.
The Bottom Bracket Wrench removes and installs Shimano Hollowtech II, Race Face X-type, FSA MegaExo, Campagnolo Ultra-Torque and TruVativ Giga X-pipe bottom brackets. Laser cut for a precise fit, one end of the BBT-9 securely engages the 16 cup notches, while the other end engages the 8 internal splines of the crankarm adjustment cap.
Park Tool's 238K Caliper Upgrade Kit will upgrade the TS-2 Professional Truing Stand to accept wider wheels and tires to increase the versatility of your TS-2 truiing stand. The set includes left and right caliper fingers, and one pair of the plastic removable tips. NOTE: The 238K will not allow the wide 29er wheels with plus-sized tires to be trued in the older TS-2 stands. Use the upright extensions TS-2EXT.2 to for truing 29er wheels with plus-sized tires.
Park Tool's Centering Gauge represents a dished rear wheel to assist in centering the TS-2.2 or TS-2 truing stands (each sold separately).
Page 1 of 4 Next page