Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The SuperFlash aims 2 extreme LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the SuperFlash includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options. Plus, the 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours.
Portland Design Works' Danger Zone Taillight will enhance your visibility like the beacon on a jetfighter with two 1/2-watt LEDs. It boasts three modes and includes seatpost, seatstay,. and backpack mounts, too. - ?Two 0.5 watt red LEDs by Nichia Brand - Three modes: zZz, a-HA!, and Rock Steady - Up to 50 hours run time on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Includes Stayputnik seatpost mount - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 57g (2oz)
Make sure you have excellent rear visibility at night with the Blinky 3. This sweet taillight aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide visibility from up to a mile away. Its soft-touch power switch accesses flashing or steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the 2 AAA batteries (included). And, it includes seatpost and seatstay mounts.
Planet Bike's Superflash USB uses super bright LED's for visibility up to 1 mile. The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable, and features a soft-touch power switch. A USB-rechargeable lithium ion battery provides up to 36 hours of run time.
Light & Motion's Vis 180 Micro rear bike light offers both visibility and convenience with its unique compact design. It combines high-power leds, custom reflectors and a rechargeable lithium battery in a micro-sized package for total convenience and unmatched visibility on the road or on the trail. Featuring: • 25 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard • Engineered with the highest level CREE LED and enhanced firmware. • Dual LED array to maximize visibility. Accurate battery status indicator with 4 status levels. • Custom engineered reflectors and optical solutions optimize the light to distribute red and amber light a full 180 degrees. • Secondary LED spreads amber light for 180 degrees of visibility. • Simple ratchet in/out adjustability • Simple tool-free mounting system - easy to take on and off. • Integrated clip for attaching to backpack or messenger bag • Bike rack mount available and sold separately • MicroUSB Rechargeable (Fully charges in 2.5 hours) • Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage • Multiple power settings. Run time/Lumens: • HiPulse: 6:00 / 25 • LoPulse: 12:00 / 13 • Solid: 4:00 / 25 • LoPulse: 20:00 / 13
See and Be Seen, Day or Night - Provides visual and audible alerts to warn of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away - Tail light offers daylight visibility up to a mile away and is visible within a 220-degree range, so drivers can see you well before the radar sees the vehicle - Sleek vertical design easily mounts to most road-use bicycles, including racing, touring and commuter styles - Requires a dedicated radar display unit or wirelessly integrates with compatible Garmin devices (sold separately) - Battery life: up to 15 hours in flashing mode or 6 hours in solid or night flash mode Ride smarter and more aware with Varia RTL510 rearview radar. Mounted neatly on the seatpost, it provides visible and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. Plus, the bright tail light is visible in daylight from up to a mile away, so you can ride with confidence and peace of mind. General Specs: - Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm) - Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g) - Modes: solid, night flash, day flash - Lumens: 20 solid, 29 night flash, 65 day flash - Battery life: 6 hours solid, 6 hours night flash, 15 hours day flash - ANT+: Yes - Water rating: IPX7 - Viewing angle: 220° In The Box: Non-Bundle - Varia RTL510 - Mounting Kit - Cables - Documentation
Topeak's RedLite Aura gives you 1 high-flux piranha LED and 2 super-bright red LEDs to provide superb visibility for cars approaching from the rear. It mounts quickly and easily to Topeak racks and seatposts, and the included coin batteries deliver up to 120 hours of run time.
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Topeak's RedLite Race gives you 2 super-bright red LEDs providing excellent visibility. A rubber strap lets you mount it quickly and easily to just about any seatpost or seatstay. The included coin batteries deliver up to 140 hours of run time. Simply push the lens to turn the light on and off!
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Be seen with Sunlite's TL-L350 Taillight. This powerful little light uses 3 bright LEDs for serious visibility. It has steady and flash modes and runs for a long time on the included 2 AAA batteries. The light is housed in a water-resistant body and the quick-release mount attaches to any seatpost.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Multifit bracket (25-32mm)
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
- 5 super bright LEDs - Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries with USB cable - 2.5 ~ 5 hours run time per charge - 3 modes (2 Steady, 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit silicone strap - Water-resistant silicone body - Rechargable: USB
Signalling turns in a way that drivers are familiar with means they'll be more likely to see you. Day or night, Sunlite's Turn Signal & Tail Light combo increases your visibility to other road users. This handy device is controlled by a thumb switch that mounts to your handlebar for the ultimate in convenience and safety.
Sigma Rear Brake light. A simple little light with a big purpose — safety. Just clip this light on your rear brake cable and it will help alert anyone behind you that you are slowing down. Perfect for kids, commuters, and group rides! Fits U-brakes, V-brakes, canti's, road calipers, mechanical disc brakes, but won't fit hydraulics. Functions: - LED brake light with replaceable CR 1025 button cell battery (included) - Clearly visible, red brake LED during use - Burn time: approx. 200 hours continuous light, average of approx. 100,000 braking processes - Attaches to the rear brake cable using a 2.5 mm hex wrench (not included) - Quick and simple attachment - Attaches to cable actuated mechanical brakes (25 mm clearance) - Rounded brass screw to protect the brake cable - Five different colors are available to match any bike. - Robust, water-resistant housing - Weight: 7 g
The tail blazer is a super bright LED safety light. It has one extremely bright 0.5 watt LED and two additional high powered LEDs. - 100 hour burn time - 1 mile visibility - 3 modes
This light is compatible with the patented Integrated Clip System. It is the smallest light in the SR range (60 mm x 45 mm) and weighs only 19g. Battery included.
Be seen with the SP ConnectTM ALL-ROUND LED SAFETY LIGHT RED when biking, running or during other activities. The weatherproof 100 Lumen light features constant and flashing modes and is USB rechargeable with a long lasting, built-in battery. With the integrated patented SP ConnectTM mounting mechanism it can quickly and securely be attached to the SP ConnectTM Cases, Running Bands and other cycle mounts. Multiple uses (bike & running) Weatherproof 2 modes (constant and flashing) USB rechargeable, long lasting built-in battery Red light - max. 16h / max. 100 Lumen
Page 1 of 4 Next page